Why Study in Malaysia
Malaysia is a prime study destination for international students who want the chance to explore a country with captivating architecture, incredible natural attractions, and rich culture. Malaysia’s international education sector has grown tremendously in the last decade and the country has become a most notable center of educational excellence in South East Asia. The country hosts approximately 1, 00,000 international students from over 100 countries and by 2020 the government is targeting to increase the number of students to 2, 00,000. The most important factor of Malaysian Education system is the quality of education provided by the institutions. There are a lot number of scholarship programs offered for international students by the government. The aim of the program is to attract, motivate and retain talented students from abroad to study in Malaysia.
- Malaysia has been ranked the 11th most preferred study destination in the world by UNESCO.
- Malaysia is home to over 100,000 international students from around the world.
- To promote education and to maintain world-class education system, the Malaysian government has introduced the EduCity@Iskandar Project welcoming international institutions from the UK, Australia, and Singapore to set up campuses in Malaysia.
- Students can qualify the UK and Australian degree with affordable cost from their respective campuses in Malaysia. UK Universities such as the University of Nottingham, University of Reading and Australian Universities like Monash University, University of Swinburne have established international branch campuses in the country.
- The country has incredibly diverse culture and is home to numerous ethnic groups, races, and religions.
- International students are allowed to work part-time only during semester breaks, festive holidays or more than seven days of holiday for a maximum of 20 hours a week. International students are permitted to work in restaurants, petrol kiosks, mini markets, and hotels.
- The affordable cost of quality territory education is one of the good reasons why international students should choose Malaysia to study. Tuition Fee and Living expenses are always cheaper than any other study destination.
- Education Malaysia Global Services, the subsidiary of Ministry of Education of Malaysia manages and examines all student applications which are forwarded by universities and colleges and grants Student Pass.
- Malaysian colleges and Universities offer a wide variety of courses ranging from the pre-university to the postgraduate levels.
- Malaysia has a strong educational system with the medium of instruction being English
- Student admission and visa application procedures are a lot more flexible than any other study abroad destination.
- Study in Malaysia becomes more attractive because of its tourist places like Petronas Twin Towers, Resorts in Islands, and Rainforests.
- Most popular courses are offered in various subject fields’ like Medicine, Engineering, Law, Business, Economics, Commerce, Tourism, Information Technology, Pharmacy, and Education.
- International students can enjoy a safe and comfortable living environment with good healthcare and medical facilities, excellent educational institutions, and world-class recreational and sports facilities.