Why Study in Sweden
- International students consider Sweden as the second-best place to pursue their higher education.
- Known for its exacting standards of education especially for research and development it carries a history of academic excellence.
- Sweden is one of the world’s most innovative nations, and it has been called the most digitally connected economy
Challenging course work
- Being home to world’s best universities, Sweden carries a history of academic excellence despite it’s relatively low population
- The entire Swedish educational system is ranked as one of the best among the world and you will become a part of this academic excellence.
- You are encouraged and challenged to contribute, speak your mind and take your education into your own hands rather just passively receive information.
Creatively centered Study
- You are molded to think independently, creatively and critically. You are transformed in a way you develop your ability to assess information, seeking new perspectives and coming up with well-informed opinions.
- Sweden is a city of trendsetters and a list of inventions and Swedish creative innovators is endless.
Equal importance to practical and theory
- Semesters are designed in a way that equal significance is given to both practical and theory.
Studies involve lots of case studies, interaction sessions, research papers to read and presentations to skill.
Development of skills for a global career
- The programs and sessions are deigned in a way that you can easily adapt to the working environment after your course completion.
- Many programs in Sweden include industrial internships during your study which helps the student to build your professional network.
- Sweden being a birth place of world conquering companies such as IKEA, TetraPak, Volvo, Ericsson etc. can help you climb your career ladder.
Learn at your own pace
- You can choose as many courses you want a one go and can drop out in case you obtain any job offers.
Students can re-appear for exams/assignments if you feel that you are not ready for the time being.
Work while you study
- You can work part time to support your financial needs during your course of study.
No language barrier
- Though, Swedish is the official language used in Sweden, majority other inhabitants speak English and the universities have adopted English as their medium of teaching.
- You can also learn Swedish when you are there helping you to put forth an extra language in your resume.
Globally recognized campuses
- Sweden universities ranks among the top universities worldwide.
- Sweden is home to world’s most prestigious institutions and are well adapted to the needs of international students
Student friendly staff
- The staffs in the universities are very friendly and are very approachable when it comes to clearing your queries regarding any subjects.
- You can seek help of the staffs at any time of the day.