Study in Ireland
- With outstanding employment opportunities, fantastic food and culture be assured to get a warm welcome to the nation.
- With excellent higher educational techniques and courses, Ireland boasts of history of academic excellence and henceforth is the most sought destination among the international
- Students get to choose any course of their interest form the myriad course options available in distinct universities and educational institutions.
An English-speaking nation
- Ireland is one of the only English speaking countries in Europe.
- You can enjoy the city without a language barrier and can cope of with the environment with ease.
Houses world’s leading Companies
- With world’s top companies located here, it offers a wide range of job opportunities for the students and other job seekers.
- Apart from being home to tech giants Facebook, google and twitter Ireland has 9 top pharmaceutical companies and is one of the globe’s largest exporter of pharmaceuticals
A warm welcome is assured
- Ireland prides its self for the kind of welcome they offer to the tourists and hence Dublin has been named as the world’s best place as per Lonely planet.
- Irish natives are well known for their warm and friendly nature hospitality which in turn helps international students to adapt to a new life with ease.
- Ireland’s landscape provides a rich environment for the many outdoor leisure pursuits for which it is famous.
One of the best educational system
- Irish education system is ranked as among the top 20 for its education system
- It has close associations with many industries and is characterized by creativity, flexibility expedience.
- The academic excellence and high standard of educational system has contributed significantly to the steady economic growth of Ireland.
Safe and Secure environment
- The city assures a safe and secure environment.
- Ireland has been ranked as 12th most peaceful country in the world.
Great food and Culture
- Ireland is considered as a cultural hotspot with a vibrant food culture.
- The streets of Ireland are filled with artistic and literary spots of interest, from the National Museum, with its stunning collection of medieval artifacts, to the Hugh Lane Galley.
- The vibrant food culture is inclusive of authentic burrito joints, indulgent American-style burgers, and some extremely chic brunch spots.
- The meat and dairy products of Ireland are prized around the world.
An uncanny scenic beauty
- As is the name “the emerald city”, it has breathtaking lakes and mountains, the rugged Atlantic coast of Donegal the list of stunning hot spots is endless.
- The city is home to beautiful green spaces and houses one of the largest parks in Europe.