Courses in New Zealand
- New Zealand is a highly developed country with a fast-growing economy.
- International students could qualify themselves and find a pathway to the New Zealand workforce.
- The educational system in New Zealand offers excellent study opportunities and support services for international students along with a safe learning environment.
- International students mostly apply for graduate diploma (bachelor level) to postgraduate diploma level program which can be completed by 12 months.
- New Zealand is popular for courses Nursing, IT and hospitality fields. Major course credentials offered are Diploma, Bachelors, Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters, Masters by Research and Ph.D.
- Courses in sectors such as information technology, sociology, business, healthcare administration, investment, economics, and others are some of the myriad courses in New Zealand.
- Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education. The major intakes of top New Zealand universities are February and July.
Cost for Various Courses:
- You might have to spend between NZ $18,000 and NZ $25,000 per year for an undergraduate program.
- Postgraduate studies costs between NZ $10,000 and NZ $30,000.
- Graduate Diploma and PG Diploma costs between NZ $15,000 to NZ $20, 000.
- Note that tuition fee largely depends on chosen subject and the higher institution.
Courses and Details:
Technology courses in New Zealand:
The educational system in New Zealand prepares you for technology sector expert teaching, cutting-edge facilities and equipment, and globally-recognized qualifications.
Business and Management courses in New Zealand:
Gain internationally-recognized qualifications and the practical skills to transform existing businesses or start your own.
Engineering courses in New Zealand:
The educational system provides various engineering courses along with industrial center internships for your career ahead.
Mathematics courses in New Zealand:
Solve problems and communicate the answers. New Zealand maths qualifications are globally recognized and valued in a wide range of careers.
Digital Design courses in New Zealand:
Opt for various courses in the field of digital design and work with world-leading experts to build a career in animation, gaming or emerging technologies.
Fashion and Design courses in New Zealand:
Harness your creativity and explore new grounds in the field of fashion and design and opt for various courses available in this sector.
Food and Hospitality courses in New Zealand:
Opt for courses in food and hospitality, which in turn prepares you for diverse job opportunities available in this category.
Nursing and Healthcare courses in New Zealand:
Wide range of courses as well as job opportunities are available in this sector. Programs like Graduate Diploma in Health Studies, Diploma in Health and Rehabilitation and PG Diploma in Management – Health are popular courses applied by international students.
IT and Computing programs courses in New Zealand:
IT and computing programs are popular among international students and admissions for these programs are in high demand.
Other Essential Information:
- New Zealand applicants are required to have 3 to 5 years of work experience and IELTS score of overall 6.5 with no band less than 6.0. Tuition fee for MBA ranges from NZ $25,000 to NZ $45,000. Here is the list of Universities offering MBA.
- Tuition fee largely depends on chosen subject and the higher institution. Usual intakes for the program are February and July. Few institutes have November and April intakes.