- Provide guidance and advice to students regarding their choice of courses, programs and university.
- Keep up-to date with changing rules, guidelines and trends of Study Abroad programs for countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Sweden, Ireland, NZ, Malaysia, Singapore, and France.
- Provide comprehensive information to students for them to make informed decisions.
- Identify, manage and secure existing and prospective clients who wish to study abroad.
- A graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to deliver and excel under target-oriented environment.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic and focused on meeting goals effectively and efficiently.
Added advantage if the candidate:
If you think you are the best candidate for the job, send your CV with your preferred job location to email@example.com