Australia Student Visa Requirements
As a global educational pioneer, Australian has an independent national quality regulatory and assurance for higher education known as Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency’s (TEQSA). The objective of this authority is to monitor the quality of Australian universities and other non-university higher education providers. That is, the country has an exciting pool of knowledge, amenities and recreational facilities to offer within an affordable study package. The first critical step that is to be done before gathering Australia Student Visa Requirements is the selection of the course which you’re planning to pursue in Australia. Once get accepted into your course, the Australia Student Visa Requirements process starts.
How to apply for an Australian student visa?
Eligibility for attaining the student visa is the first step of Australia Student Visa Requirements collection. Before applying for the selected course, you must check your eligibility with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) or the Australian visa office. For making timely response on concerns regarding the Australia Student Visa Requirements procedures, The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) has opened offices around the world.
Essential General Documents For Australia Student Visa Requirements
To start with Australia Student Visa Requirements, the Australian Immigration Department or the visa office request several evidential student visa requirements and general documents that are to be submitted in order to get eligible for acquiring the student visa. All certified copies of documents that students carry with them should clearly state the legal name which helps you to pass through the successfully collection of Australia Student Visa Requirements.
Academic documents list in the Australia Student Visa Requirements
- Student visa application form (Form 157A) which is completely filled and signed. Upon request, filled and signed Family Composition Form (Form 54).
- Copies of the passport page with details.
- Copies of Identification card
- Australia Student Visa Requirements also includes passport sized photograph which is not more than 6 months old.
- Certified copies proving the educational qualifications of the student [Note that Australia Student Visa Requirements doesn’t include provisional certificates]
- Certified copies of IELTS/TOEFL iBT or PTE displaying the English Language Test score, which is valid for 2 years from the date of issuance.
- Australia Student Visa Requirements take in legal papers stating the Criminal record checks of the candidates.
Financial documents included in Australia Student Visa Requirements
- The loan certificate proof or a notarized copy of a letter from your banking financial institution clearly stating that the student under the name(original) holds a loan for a specified amount(specify the amount without error) along with the term covering a minimum period of the course time.
- A certificate stating that the student is free of debts to the Commonwealth of Australia is an important Australia Student Visa Requirement.
- Australia Student Visa Requirements comprehends documents proving the capacity of the student to pay the cost of airfares, the course tuition fees instituted by individual educational institutions and the living costs for you and/or your family till the duration of the stay in Australia. [Please note that the minimum estimated living cost is AUD$19,830 per year]
- Australia Student Visa Requirements also contains Cash deposits Proof that the student hold for a particular period of time, which is immediately before the application date.
Health & medical documents covered under the Australia Student Visa Requirements
- The legal proof stating the prospective student’s Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) covering the full duration of his / her visa term is a significant Australia Student Visa Requirement.
- For prospective students under the age of 18 years, General welfare arrangements, Custody, and accommodation documents have to be submitted.
- Australia Student Visa Requirements incorporates certificates that prove that you are a genuine and temporary entrant to Australia.
Education Course packaging related Australia Student Visa Requirements
In the case of Australia Student Visa Requirements, International Students can apply for two or more courses under the same student visa.
A basic, non-refundable application charge of around AUD $575 applies to almost all Australia Student Visa applications. Candidates can bring their eligible family members to Australia and is needed to pay an additional applicant charge for each individual member of the family who is included in the combined Australia Student Visa application request.